Last updated: January 06, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
Words that start with a capital letter are defined in the following terms. These definitions will have the same meaning whether they are in singular or plural form.
- ‘Account’: a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- ‘Company’ (also referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’, or ‘our’): TopsinBlue.
- ‘Cookies’: small files placed on your computer, mobile device, or other device by a website, which store information about your browsing history on that website and have other uses.
- ‘Country’: West Bengal, India.
- ‘Device’: any device that can access the Service, such as a computer, cellphone, or tablet.
- ‘Personal Data’: any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- ‘Service’: the website TopsinBlue, accessible at https://topsinblue.com.
- ‘Service Provider’: a natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Company. This may include third-party companies or individuals who facilitate the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, perform services related to the Service, or assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- ‘Third-party Social Media Service’: a website or social network website that allows a user to log in or create an account to use the Service.
- ‘Usage Data’: data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure, such as the duration of a page visit.
- ‘You’: the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which the individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
As you use our Service, we might ask you to give us some personal information that can be used to reach you or identify you. This could include, but is not limited to:
- Your email address
- Your first and last name
- Data about your usage of the Service
Usage Data is automatically collected when you use the Service. It may include information such as your device’s IP address, browser type and version, the pages you visit on our Service, the date and time of your visit, how long you spend on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic information.
If you access the Service on a mobile device, we may also collect certain information automatically, like the type of mobile device you use, your device’s unique ID, your IP address, your mobile operating system, and the type of mobile browser you use.
We may also collect information that your browser sends when you visit our Service or access it on a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
You can create an account and log in to use our Service through the following third-party social media services:
If you decide to register through or grant us access to a third-party social media service, we may collect personal data that is already linked to your account with that service, such as your name, email address, activities, or contact list.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons: small electronic files placed in certain sections of our Service or in our emails. They allow us to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email, and to track other website statistics (such as recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
We use both session and persistent cookies for the following purposes:
- Necessary/Essential Cookies: these cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Functionality Cookies: these cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To perform a contract: to carry out the purchase contract for the products, items, or services you have purchased or any other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact you: to contact you by email, phone, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as mobile app push notifications, about updates or informational messages related to the functionality, products, or contracted services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: to attend and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: we may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: we may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share your personal data in the following situations:
- With service providers: we may share your personal data with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact you.
- For business transfers: we may share or transfer your personal data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners: we may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will also retain usage data for internal analysis. Usually, we keep usage data for a shorter period of time, except when we need to use it to improve the security or functionality of our Service or when we are required by law to keep it for longer.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
You have the right to request that we delete or help you delete the personal data we have collected about you.
Our Service may allow you to delete certain information about you from within the Service.
You can update, change, or delete your information at any time by logging in to your account, if you have one, and going to the account settings section where you can manage your personal information. You can also contact us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information you have provided to us.
Please note that we may need to keep certain information when we have a legal obligation or a valid reason to do so.
Security of Your Personal Data
We take the security of your personal data seriously, but it’s important to remember that no internet transmission or electronic storage method is completely secure. Although we try to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we can’t guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from a child under 13 without parental consent, we will take steps to delete that information from our servers.
If we need to get your consent to process your data and your country requires parental consent for children under a certain age, we may ask for your parent’s consent before collecting and using that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://topsinblue.com/contact